Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my Catering venture!  My name is Brenda Underwood and I am a mother of two wonderful little boys.  I love to cook and people love to eat my food so I thought I would try a catering business to see how it does!  Just to let you know all of my food is from scratch including my sauces I make everything myself.  For those of you that are far away and would like to try my cooking you may order my desserts and I can ship them to you - you would just have to pay the shipping and handling.  If you have any questions feel free to post them, email me or call.


We also offer Low Cholesterol Meals - a great example is the new Stuffed Pork Loin please excuse the picture the pork is not that red here is something wrong with the camera!
My apologies!


Please enjoy!! Bon Apetit!


** Pictures are not exact representation of what you will receive!


Ph: 443.312.6173
Email: mlcv2012@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment